View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 08:23 PM   #171
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalibUser View Post
Hi,

I have tried to resolve the issue raised by Thasaidon. I wrote a separate program to scroll labels and comboboxes that worked. Essentially I created a canvas that contains an interior window on which widgets can be placed and scrolled. But when I imported it into the Sigil plugin (attached) the scrollers in the scrollbar would not appear.

I have run out of time to work on this now and will have another look at the problem next weekend. Meanwhile, if anybody can spot an error in my code please let me know what it is.
Thanks Calibuser.

If I knew Python I would certainly scan the code, as it is I look forward to using your final solution in due course.

Thank you again.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote