View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 01:30 PM   #60
mikij1
Connoisseur
mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikij1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilo View Post
I know what you mean. But one question: How many of those who failed in the past (Liquavista, Mirasol etc.) won awards with LG, Samsung, Tianman etc. in the ring? CLEARink did so: Best in show at the Display Week 2017, Best Technical Development Materials at IDTechEx 2017.
I hope you are right. Nothing I would like more than to enjoy a big screen color ereader in 2019... hopefully!
mikij1 is offline   Reply With Quote