View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 05:30 PM   #87
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I get regular emails from Amazon about new releases from the Authors I follow. Sometimes they do not follow the release as quickly as I would like but for me the system seems to work reasonably well.
Just got an email about a new book by Garth Nix, who I have been following for a while, that book 2 of a new series is coming out in October. The only problem is that I didn't even know that he had a new series. Book 1 seems to have come out last November. There really seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which ones I get notified on and which ones I don't.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote