View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:08 PM   #80
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Have you tried Amazon Follow?
I just quickly followed about 10 authors on my Amazon profile. I already got one email that one of them just released a new book. And looking at my Amazon Follow Updates Timeline shows me the latest releases (most recent first) of all the authors I've followed. May not be perfect, but it certainly seems to fall into the "better than doing nothing at all" category.
I think he mentioned that previously that the follow feature fails to notify him automatically. But since he is using Apple products, he could just put all 50 searches that give the author releases into his reading list. Instead of typing all of them seperately, a quick scan through the list every month should suffice, not? Chances are it is a quick dismiss on majority if nothing released that month.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote