View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 05:44 PM   #79
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Have you tried Amazon Follow?
I just quickly followed about 10 authors on my Amazon profile. I already got one email that one of them just released a new book. And looking at my Amazon Follow Updates Timeline shows me the latest releases (most recent first) of all the authors I've followed. May not be perfect, but it certainly seems to fall into the "better than doing nothing at all" category.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-23-2018 at 05:47 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote