View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:03 AM   #134
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Nothing here to make me regret I bought a Glo HD when they were clearance priced.
Mine was full priced the day they were released here. I haven't regretted it. If you got if for a good price, then even better.

While there isn't anything particularly exciting about the Clara HD, it is a good update to the Glo HD, and in line with the features of the recent devices. Unless someone wants the colour changing light or the extra storage, then there is no reason to update from a Glo HD.
Quote:
You really want an Aura ONE. See above.
I like the size of the Glo HD for my commute. If I get a Clara HD, it will mainly be because I can get one. Of course, I might pick one up and hate it. Or be horrified by the price.

As to the Aura ONE, yes, I do want another one. But, not quite enough to pay for it. If I can delay the gadget lust, I might see if Kobo release an updated version in October. That will be two years for the Aura ONE, so that would be the right time for an Aura ONE-TWO.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote