View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 06:19 AM   #127
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Assuming there are no step down in specs, if my Glo HD dies, I'll get this. Or maybe I'll get one for the heck of it. I'm glad they aren't abandoning the 6" ereaders.

Does it have water proofing?

Why a power button on the bottom? I use a stand a lot, and I should be OK with the stand I use (it has a gap on the bottom), but what is the logic for a power button on the bottom? Think of people using stands. Think of the people resting the reader on their lap or stomach when reading.

And why on every device does the backing change? Texture, beveling, ... Find something and stick to it.

Anyway, well done Kobo.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote