Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #300
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I am no stranger to hot Christmas dinner even when it is 40C+ outside (and I hate to think what it was like for Mum to actually cook them!). And, as we sat there sweltering, all the Christmas cards on the mantelpiece showed snow, and Bing Crosby would be singing: "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!". These were sentiments we could well appreciate, but the only chance of that was a beautiful tree outside my parents place that was called "Snow in Summer".

So, while I reserve the right to make digs about the contrast between north and south, I have no problem with reading themes that follow northern hemisphere seasons.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote