View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:42 PM   #25
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
i'm not sure if I'm a collector or not. I have several ereaders but that's partly because I live in a retirement home and people always want to borrow a book so I want to have enough on-hand to lend to a neighbor.

I do sometimes buy one for myself, not necessarily for reading, such as the newest Nook. I was curious so I bought one. Turns out I like it a lot and I do read with it but that's not really why I bought it.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote