View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
Should this not say June 2018, since we already have our selection for May?

Furthermore, I would like to suggest a previously nominated work, as it applies to this category: "The Body" by Stephen King, basis for the movie Stand By Me and contained in the anthology Different Seasons?
Oops! Thanks for the correction; fixed.

Unfortunately, "The Body" isn't eligible for nomination as we have a six-month limitation on renominating books that have been fully nominated. Having been nominated for March, it'll be eligible again for September. I'm sorry - especially as you broke the ice!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote