View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 11:29 AM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I think that the copyright battle is being fought more over movie and music copyright than over book copyright. Steamboat Willie came out in 1928, so we still have a few years before Disney gets worried.

From a movie, music point of view, I don't think we will see any big movement until the movies from the mid to late 30's come up (especially 1939). From a book point of view, I'm trying to think of a book that is worth enough money to fight over. The Hobbit came out in 1937. Maybe Gone With the Wind or some of the Agatha Christie books.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote