View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 08:35 AM   #2030
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I also spotted some of the titles in the continuations of Robert B. Parker's Jesse Stone and Spenser series by Ace Atkins and Reed Farrell Coleman, both pretty good continuations IMO (YMMV); several of the titles in the Thóra Gudmundsdóttir series by Yrsa Sigurdardottir, which I really like; and several titles in the Josephine Tey (as protagonist) series by Nicola Upson, the first few titles of which I liked, but was meh on the most recent one I read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfuldog View Post
Seven of the ten book Martin Beck series by Sjöwall and Wahlöö are available in there, definitely worth getting.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote