View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 10:36 PM   #4
Montana Harper
Zealot
Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone 12, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
In the search bar at the top of the Calibre window.

And I tried OR first. B OR C works. A (B OR C) turns red.
I don't know if it's the optimal/suggested way of doing it, but I usually search for A, then click on the Virtual Library button and select "current search" (which clears the search bar while still showing only the items that fulfilled the search for A), and then do the search for B OR C. You can keep adding to the "current search" using this method, winnowing down by subsearch after subsearch if you want.
Montana Harper is offline   Reply With Quote