View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 08:33 AM   #56
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Oh yeah, and like a lot of others here, I just don't like watching TV or videos that much, so that's where my time for reading comes from. I probably watch 4 hours of TV a week, and that more just to be sociable with my husband, rather than 4 hours a day.

And, also as others have said here, my reading speed can vary a lot depending on what I am reading: fiction vs. non-fiction, fiction where I'm just reading for the story vs. fiction where I'm enjoying the writing, textbooks/technical books I'm trying to learn something from vs. casual reading, first time through vs. re-reading... So in phases where I'm reading a lot of fiction, that can be a book or more a day, whereas if I'm in a non-fiction or learning phase, that might be a book a week.

Last edited by sufue; 04-25-2018 at 08:41 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote