View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 05:24 PM   #8
Pyjam
Zealot
Pyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kindle Voyage
@John Hopper: I have exactly the same problem but with books I've converted from EPUB to AZW3. That's very curious because those books should not be synchronized.

Regarding my problem with a specific book, I've determined it's due to ligatures I've added to the text. If I send the same book without ligatures, it works. I can see and open the book. After that, if I load the same book with ligatures, I can't see it in the Kindle, but I can access the book using the BACK arrow. Weird...

I don't know if it's a bug with kindle software or with Calibre.
Pyjam is offline   Reply With Quote