View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 05:35 AM   #474
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
And the poster I was responding to wasn't taking about a "couple of years". That was referring to "since the last update release". And propagating the "surely that would only take five minutes to fix" myth.

And I never said that. I might have implied "not make an immediate loss". But, I was really saying, "do it in a reasonably efficient way".

I case people haven't actually noticed, Kobo do fix most problems like this in the next firmware. They don't hurry that fix out, but it gets done. And of course, if people don't report a problem to them, they might not know there is one, and they definitely won't know how important it is.
So in the end it is people’s fault that rather obvious bugs like the reading stats problem have been present in Kobo‘s firmware for months and years?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote