View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 02:08 PM   #350
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimble View Post
My experience with kindle voyage is that I get at least 60+ hours of reading per charge, which would not be possible on any tablet.

Sounds like there is a bit of variance in actual battery capacities then, or maybe different firmware versions. Too bad that it isn't really possible to get battery diagnostics on kindles, while I can do so with my android eink devices.

Maybe amazon is getting away with it based on vague advertised claims, with no reviewers actually testing battery life systematically.
Yeah, I'm getting nowhere near 60 hours of reading on my PW3. I don't think I'm even getting 20 hours.

Mind, I get around 16-17 hours of onscreen time on the iPad 5th gen which is extremely good for a tablet. That's roughly 3-5 books for me depending on length.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote