View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 12:44 PM   #45
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm currently waiting for an item from an Amazon third-party seller; originally it was supposed to arrive Friday. But tracking shows that it's bogged down in the postal system after being shipped in a timely fashion. It took a week for it to travel from Maryland to Pennsylvania, where it's been sitting for almost three days now. It's frustrating, but I can hardly blame either Amazon or the seller.
I recently had a similar issue with an item from an Ebay seller. He shipped promptly but the package got hung up with the Post Office for a few days (it did eventually arrive in good condition). The shipment was coming from the New York area - maybe the Post Office in that part of the country still hasn't recovered from all the nor'easters.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote