View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 06:19 AM   #39
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
In Europe you can change your mind in the first 14 days after receiving the item usually you are responsible for the shipping costs for the return, but it depends on the store policy.

I've returned items bought at a distance, and if I didn’t have the right to do so I would not be buying online, since you cannot see the product and sometimes the description or photos aren’t accurate, that’s why you can return them.

With regards to amazon I’ve returned items that had problems and my experience is that they give you a conservative time for delivery, my packages almost always arrive before the time they say in the order, I always assumed they don’t want to have people complaining so they give you a time frame large enough in case something goes wrong with the delivery company. I had one item that didn’t arrive, it was not dispatched by amazon and they did the refund when
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote