View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #31
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I know this has been discussed before, but...why would you ever buy something that you're not sure you want, then expect to be able to return it? If I make an impulse buy and then later decide I didn't really want it, I would never expect to be able to return it for a refund. I would give it away or sell it (or throw it out, if nobody wanted it)

No retailer is to blame for my bad judgement, and I would never expect one to eat the cost of it. Returns are for things that don't work correctly, or for the occasional article of clothing that doesn't fit because it was sized wrong.
Sometimes, though, it's extremely hard to know the quality of an item based on just the photo and the description; I've gotten burned a few times and felt no qualms about asking for a refund. But my rare returns are usually because something's defective or the wrong size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Just playing the devil's advocate, but if you're not sure about the gift, then why would you buy it?
I've had people send me gifts directly from Amazon; I've sometimes decided I really didn't want or need them, and have returned them for an Amazon gift card. In those cases, I believe I've been responsible for the return postage.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote