View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 10:13 PM   #12
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3amkickoff View Post
I've had the same problem and this was the advice that I needed. I don't use overdrive often and I'm pretty sure that sometimes it's all worked like magic but not this time.

I'd used my laptop to put a book on hold a few days ago.
I'd been sent an email today confirming that it was available and, again using my laptop, had checked it out.
I tried syncing my kobo a few times over the next half hour but nothing turned up.
But when I logged out and back into Overdrive the book turned up straight away.

Hopefully, that’ll be the end of your issues. I’ve had no problems like this since I relogged in.

Sent from my iPhone, proving definitively that I’m all thumbs.

http://DouglasCootey.com
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote