View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:38 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
WAY too much self censored behavior in my eyes, just to allow Bezos to get wealthier. I intend to continue to use Amazon exactly the way I have been using it, and if they don't want my money any more, well then, that's OK by me!
No self-censoring at all on my part. In fact, I find it quite liberating. I give not the slightest hoot about Bezos' wealth. It's irrelevant to just about everything.

It's just the way I prefer to do business with Amazon and any online entity. They're not there for me to love or hate (or help, or hinder); they're there for me to use. And I intend to do so indefinitely. For my own entirely selfish needs.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-08-2018 at 02:46 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote