View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Not counting exchanges for defective/damaged items, I've only returned one item in my 8 year history with Amazon; and I'll never do it again because of their misrepresentations. As a result, I now sit on potential purchases for several days before deciding if I want them or not. That cooling off period usually results in no purchase.
A few years ago I hit issues with our account due to too many returns. I still buy a lot but like tubemonkey says I only buy items I know I want and I rarely return. I don't buy from third party sellers at all and rarely review. Touch wood we are now okay, but I also ensure that anything digital I buy is backed up promptly and liberated. Losing our Amazon account wouldn't be a disaster but it would be inconvenient.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote