View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 10:21 AM   #7
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sounds a bit like a tempest in a thimble to me. *shrug*

Buy intelligently, return very rarely--and only for real cause--(which ties directly to #1), and don't review. That's the winning formula for being able to buy from Amazon forever (which is by no means an inherent right, by the way).
WAY too much self censored behavior in my eyes, just to allow Bezos to get wealthier. I intend to continue to use Amazon exactly the way I have been using it, and if they don't want my money any more, well then, that's OK by me!

I'm not anti-Amazon, BTW, I'm just not gonna worry about making sure I fit their 'good customer' profile! I will review to my heart's content, return a product intelligently and when necessary. I shop there because it's convenient. It's an 'arm's length transaction' for both me and Amazon, it's ok if one of us doesn't want to do business with the other.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote