View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #69
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
My favorite is when tracking shows that my package is sitting at the local delivery facility, but they will refuse to deliver it until a day or two later because I didn't pay the expedited shipping fee.
Fortunately, I haven't experienced that trick yet.

However, I often find it amusing when sellers from Amazon's Marketplace update the order to "Shipped" shortly after the order has been placed and when the item can't possibly have been shipped from the place where it has been claimed to be shipping from due to the time of day.

And then there is the trick where they say it will be shipping from a given location, say the state or province which you happen to reside in, which enables you to estimate about how long it should take to reach you. But then it takes a week or two longer because it has shipped from overseas.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote