View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm going to take the opportunity to ask if you can come up with a more alluring title? Not only is there a displeasing redundancy between the title and the series' name, it also strikes me as awfully pedestrian in itself. Ho-hum.

Your books seem to cover a broad range in background. I'm also going to ask if you know enough about Navy Seal ops to pull off a convincing story? Nothing is more offputting to me than a story that gets the facts wrong. Even a humorous story has to be right if you're going to get people to suspend disbelief.