View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #474
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphoent View Post
Is there any mode on the max 2 that will stop this permanent refreshing when I have a static pdf page displayed for reading?
[...]
I managed to connect a kindle to a vnc usb server, and the server only seemed to send information when something on the screen moved
Bookstor's expression,
<<since in this mode the screen is kind of permanently refreshing thousands of dots>>,
is incorrect and reflects first experiences:
-- when I connect the Max2 (HDMI) to my main computer I also see swarming dots and pulsation in A2 or flashing circa #808080 in GU;
-- but when I connect it to an Intel NUC (portable desktop) the A2 is as still as it is meant to be - changes upon change -, there is no pulsation and I do not recall unduly rithmic flashing in GU.

It's a bug. We do not know which sources trigger it, because users have not posted (much) data. So for now, it's a bet.

The bug is raised to Onyx, they are informed.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote