View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #19
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdfreaderguy View Post
Well ladies and gents...things got weird this evening...

I would not order from these guys. I would not trust my personal info with such individuals.
I think you were wise to contact them the way that you did with a verified record trail and then to go through your credit card to lodge a complaint and request a refund when they did not get back to you and did not honour the agreed upon deadlines.

I don't know if they are deliberate thieves or just exceedingly incompetent, but they certainly have not treated the backers from their Indiegogo campaign well. Some have been waiting for more than two years now and have neither received a device, nor a refund. And yet, Good Ereader claims to have their own branded devices in stock on-hand for new customers. Many of their Indiegogo backers have apparently not even received a reply to their many emails. And remember, only genuine backers can post comment to their Indiegogo page.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments

And for Peter to lecture others about being professional after he changed his profile on Indiegogo to "p" when he had previously been suing his full name? That really is a bit too much.

I certainly would not trust them with any personal information.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote