View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:01 PM   #70
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Audio for Moon Child (Vampire for Hire Series) Available for Only $2.98, via WS!

There are 14 Books in the Vampire for Hire series. This one, Book 4, Moon Child, is the only one with a great Whispersync deal.

Why should you buy a WS (ebook + audio) deal, if you just want the audio alone? It's because sometimes buying a WS deal allows you to obtain the audio--the same as you can obtain at Audible- for much less than if you bought it outright from Audible!

The WS deal on this ebook is a good example. The price of the audio alone, at Audible, is $15.95. The cost of the WS deal is $2.98. Savings--$12.97 ($15.95 - $2.98).

As you might surmise, if you weren't already familiar with this long series, Vampire for Hire is about the paranormal.

The ebook meets all of my high standards for quality. The only thing that would make it better, in my eyes, is more pages (it's 222 now), in order to give (even) bigger "bang for the buck" in listening and reading. But I can be greedy at times.

https://www.amazon.com/Moon-Child-Va...dp/1546858296/.

Full disclosure: This ebook is in the Kindle Unlimited program. I know that you can borrow this ebook and read it (indefinitely?) if you have KU, but do you get to listen to the audio? If so, can you listen to it indefinitely? Someone else will need to answer that, because I dunno.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-29-2018 at 11:49 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote