View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 10:12 AM   #30
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@Becky...I ran Epubcheck on your Quo Vadis test epub and had many errors caused by bad ids in the <body> tag and elsewhere. So I ran the IDErrorCheck plugin on your file first which successfully cleared all the bad ids. Then I ran the RemoveUnusedBookmarks plugin and that removed 241 unused ids. Finally, I ran Epubcheck to see if all errors were gone and it passed without error.

That test file was a great test for both plugins. Thanks again.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote