View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:52 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That might be related to a known problem with the last firmware released to the Kobo. It is discussed in detail in Kobo E_Reader wifi upgrade gone bad. I don't think I have seen a report that this prevented the PC from seeing the device, so it might be something else. The solution seems to be restoring an image to the internal card. And as it is not responding now, the image is probably the way to start. I have sent a PM with a link to the image.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote