View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deback View Post
JSWolf - I just tried your two versions of ChareInk. Found no difference between the NoWeight version and the Charis version, but I would not be able to read books with the regular version of ChareInk, since my first inclination would be to edit the book and get rid of the bold code. It hurt my eyes to look at it. That is one of the other things I always manually edit...when the paragraph text is coded to be bold.
The NoWeight version is different than the regular Charis SIL in that Caris SIL has no kerning and CareInk does.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote