View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 03:00 PM   #314
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Today I tried to transfer documents (handwritten notes) from my reMarkable to my laptop, using the web interface (since the laptop uses only Linux, I don't have access to the reMarkable app on it; so it looks like it's my only option, other than using a Windows PC as an intermediary).

I opened the web interface (using the provided address), and could see my files; but when I tried to download them to my laptop (right click on file, then click "Download"), my browser gave me an error ("malformed URL", or something like that).

I had not tried this since the firmware update some weeks ago; has anybody else had this problem?
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote