View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 02:58 AM   #15
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter68 View Post
That's OK, but the device should be smart enough to detect that it's charging and switch to maximum CPU automatically. This is what happen on laptops
It could be like that on Android implementations, I don't know - I type off-power.

Quote:
I suspect that an application optimized for e-ink, built with the manifacturer SDK, could be much more responsive than a general-purpose app written for regular smartphone/tablets
Not really, I cannot think of a facilitator for EPD to improve the speed of rendering/printing typed text.

Quote:
It's so bad that nobody wrote even a simple text editor AFAIK. I would use much more a writing application than the pen-writing notes
Rich text with standard format compatibility is not trivial. Unless it is HTML+CSS...
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote