View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #32
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWolfsGhost View Post
For JSWolf it was the method of fishing that took him from the story. What took me from it was a small thing. I don't think dolphins have gills with them being a mammal, it took me a while to get back into the story after that.
I had to look that one up too, apparently the dolphins in this case were actually a kind of fish (mahi-mahi) but he was using the local word for them rather than English. Here's one article on it. The porpoises are what we expect of porpoises though.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote