View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 08:06 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
I take it that your uncle is in Germany? What languages does he read books in? If he reads English then ebooks are available from sources such as Smashwords which also has ebooks in other languages too, though much more limited selection. Mobileread Forums has a large selection of public domain books in multiple languages, including German.

If I were in Germany I would check with a favorite bookstore as I believe most German book stores support ebook readers. What does his local bookstore recommend and support?

Hard to beat the Amazon Kindles for convenient ebook purchases unless the uncle wants to borrow library books in Germany in which case he probably needs a epub files compatible reader. Again talk to the local library and local German bookstore.
We have a great selection of free German eBooks in out E-Books section to download. The Tolino brand is specific to Germany. See out wiki for Tolino epos and the wiki page Tolino Shine compares several models. They all support Library checkout and German stores.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote