View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #80
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
One thing I might be willing to do is to have the plugin (after the conversion is complete) automatically insert Sigil split markers in front of tags with certain user designatable attributes (hx tags of class "xxx" or just hx for that matter). Would that be useful to anyone?
This would be really useful. I have 40 docx (one per short story) and each is split into pages as you might expect. I need to find a sane way of processing them all.
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote