View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:09 AM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Great Idea pdurrant!

Can I please be the first to ask for an exception to your premise that it has to be a forum thread??

I think it is absolutely essential that Book Creators have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS. If they want to "do it right" they will need to get under the hood (just a little bit) and not be afraid of html/css codes. Even if they don't do the work themselves it would be very helpful to the professionals if the customer can understand the limits of reflowable/fixed content. Could we please include the W3Schools website with their many tutorials and references?

HTML/CSS Tutorial & Reference

And, while not a 'thread' the e-Production section of our wiki is full of great ideas. I wasn't aware we had that link for a couple years...

E-Production

After that, I would point new creators to some (free) tools they can use to create their masterpieces:

Sigil

Calibre Editor
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote