View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 12:47 AM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
It is different. I finished this week and now I'm thinking about it. One thing that I did was go back and re-read the first chapter (daughter's view) before I read the mom's chapter. By re-reading I picked up so many little details that I missed as significant on the first read. It's odd to describe but this book keeps building in intensity (like a crescendo in music) so that it grabs you more than you expected. I think it's because each chapter keeps building more details on events as they are told from another perspective so the layers are combining into the complete picture. I plan to post more thoughts over the weekend.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote