View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:01 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
We'll find out if they sell any.
App-locked ebook stores haven't done well, historically.
I don't think they are just for the Edge browser, When I followed the email link, it took me to the bookstore that had a download for mobile devices devices available. And the the books are described as ePub files. I didn't explore any further, since the books were kind of expensive for eBooks and the selection could be described as anemic, at best.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote