View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 03:55 AM   #90
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Shakespeare’s spelling was all over the place, including various versions of his own surname, or so I have heard.

My suggestion was trying to sound like a welcoming place without using the word, that is, for newcomers to feel they can drop in there to see what’s going on, as well as current members. I don’t think Conference Room gives that feeling as it sounds more formal.

What about Community Corner or Chat Room?
Cannot be a chat room as it's not real time. So that's out. Community Corner has nothing to do with the library if that's the feel you are going for.

Personally, I don't mind Conference room as that does say meeting at the library.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote