View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:22 PM   #46
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Anyway, all this discussion about installing a better app, I don't know if it makes a lot of sense. If I'm reading it right, Tolino is not an open Android ereader, but you have to root it for installing any app (similar to installing koreader in Kobo). so, I think "you can install your app" doesn't apply from the beginning.
Part of the charm of this forum is that you can find the resources to install pretty much anything on anything. I already linked to them when I chimed in, so I won't repeat myself.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote