View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #7
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by britesc View Post
Hi,
Waiting until I am sure all the data is backed up then I'm going to do a factory reset.
Will post the outcome.
Regards,
jB
Do you sign into your Audible account with your Amazon details. If so then both your Audible and Amazon accounts are linked.

If not I think you can link your Amazon account to your Audible account in the Account Details page on Audible. It can’t be done from Amazon.

This won’t affect why the Audible app isn’t showing but if your accounts aren’t linked the the Audible app on your Fire will be empty.

After the factory reset don’t try to download the app from any location, instead try to find it already loaded on your Fire, it might not be an app as such, for a section along the top of the menu bar. You can’t load any audible app, Audible is built into the operating system.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote