View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:55 AM   #696
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
If you can, sure, please post the library.

I've made CR3 dynamically load the functions from libinkview only if they're available though. So, in theory, I wouldn't need it. I still need some feedback on this as my Touch Lux 3 doesn't have the firmware or hardware to test.
Also, @zelenukhin, if you want you can make pull requests in GITHUB. This way you could get your changes in the OTA updates.

So... If anyone wants to help and test the DEV build, please get it from HERE or OTA update from the dev branch and let me know if vertically swiping on the left side of the screen changes the color of the front light.

I assumed the color functions work like the brightness ones (values between 0 and 100). Having no concrete documentation or inkview header... things might crash.

Changes in this build:
- vertically swiping on the left side of the screen changes front light color
- updated the pb631 skin
- minor changes to the pb626 skin

Please let me know if it works.
Thanks.

Last edited by brucelee; 02-09-2018 at 12:00 PM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote