View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 07:19 AM   #270
Jayjee
Connoisseur
Jayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Thank you! That helped!

Installed the update, just a few first impressions:

- the notes buttons are moved, no more accidental page deletes/turnings, etc. . great!
- google play and services seems to work. Even in app purchases (at least my business calendar app seems to have the pro functions now).

- contact sync still doesn't work. Things I have tried:
. clear the data and cache of the contact app
. giving the contact app access to storage
. removing and readding my google account
. in the account settings, disable and reenable contact sync
. delete all data from the google play services app
. installing a different contact app

Apart from the contact syncs, for my personal use the only things that I would need are:
- better support for the pen for third party apps (in Mobilesheets e.g. there is a lag between writing and the written appearing on the screen)
- toggle for capacitive screen (when I annotate in Mobilesheets, the app takes also touches of the screen as input - i have to be almost acrobatic to not touoch the screen with my hand, but only with the pen)

/Jan

Last edited by Jayjee; 02-08-2018 at 07:25 AM.
Jayjee is offline   Reply With Quote