View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:56 AM   #28
J_K
Enthusiast
J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.J_K is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: H2O 2, Aura 2, Clara HD, Touch
At a normal reading distance and if you keep the screen refreshed often, the difference isn't that huge between the Aura 2 and the H2O 2.

I still use and like the Aura 2 for its size, whereas I don't use the Touch or Mini as the quality drop is too noticeable.

Plus the Aura 2 has slightly blacker text than the H2O 2 so it scores well on contrast. I've seen similar comments made about the better text contrast on the 212dpi Paperwhite 2 over the 300dpi Paperwhite 3.
J_K is offline   Reply With Quote