View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmitty View Post
My impression is that this is a problem more for people not in the US than those in the US, but I could be wrong.
I actually get the impression that more British books are unavailable in the US than vice versa.

Quote:
"Between the Strokes of Night" by Charles Sheffield
All of Charles Sheffield’s books used to be sold by Baen (I have them). I think they lost the rights when he died. A good reason to always buy books that interest you when you see them - there’s no guarantee they’ll continue to be available. I have every ebook Baen have ever published (I’ve been buying their monthly bundle since 1999, when it started) and I reckon that a good 10% of those books are no longer available for sale.

Quote:
"Excession" by Iain M. Banks
Available from Amazon UK.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote