View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #1
TheSmitty
Addict
TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite SE, Libra 2, Oasis 3, Boox Note Air 3C, iPad Pro 11
Books you would love to buy but can't....

My impression is that this is a problem more for people not in the US than those in the US, but I could be wrong.

It is frustrating that I cannot buy the books I want although I know these exist and are available outside the US. Case in point:

"Between the Strokes of Night" by Charles Sheffield
"Excession" by Iain M. Banks

These two are not available anywhere as ebooks in the US (Amazon, Baen, etc)

There are a few others but those two come mind. Anyway, what books would you love to buy but are denied?
TheSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote