View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 02:57 PM   #18
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryhte View Post
There is one case in which the added DPI helps: if you want to read PDF's without panning (ok, you might have to squint at the small text, but it will be more readable than on a lower dpi).

Case in point: I have a beautiful PDF of the Starchild anthology by James A Owen (comic, wonderfully detailed in places). It's unreadable on my Aura.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-essential-sta

Happily I also have it in hardcover
Yeah, but you're better off reading PDFs and comics on a tablet than an e-ink screen.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote