View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:23 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Sure. The musician could "mark" on the page when they would like it turned.

Maybe we are thinking of different things? I'm not thinking of some dumb scan of sheet music, I'm thinking more along the long of esheet music.
I strongly suspect, John, that no matter many musicians you asked, you'd struggle to find one who actually wanted a machine to automatically turn the page for them while playing music. Have you noticed a demand for automatic page turning in book readers? Hands-free page turning, certainly, but automatic, no.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote